[Sewing] Stuff to donate

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:05:08 UTC 2011

Hi greeta! Don't worry, noisebridge will wait for you! I hope you find the
time to make it down more often in the future. Meanwhile, all donations of
interesting &/or functional sewing stuff are super appreciated. There are
two big rolling bins for fabric and bigger notions or fabric-like
materials, a rack for garments and garment-like objects, and smaller
plastic drawers for notions, hand tools, etc. The notions area is a little
scattered lately but in general if you find similar things you can leave
your donations with those things and people who need what you donated will
be able to find it.  if you don't have time to stock everything where it
properly goes, bagging it and putting it into the big rolling bins will
ensure little sewing gnomes find it later and rifle through what's there.

R.

mediumreality.com