[Sewing] The sewing machine is driving me crazzzyy!!

Ashley Lorae Fernandis fernandis06 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 02:12:06 UTC 2011

I have been working on the sewing machine alllll day trying to figure out whats going on. I sewed probably 2 yards of fabric when the bobbin thread ran out. I pulled the spool out and re threaded it as always, and when I put it back in, the machine stopped working correctly. The top needle goes in, and the thread gets stuck in there and its hard to get the bobbin thread back up. I unthreaded and rethreaded the machine several times, re threaded the bobbin, switched the bobbin around a couple ways, and cleaned the bobbin area.

I'm out of ideas. What am I doing wrong?