[Sewing] ??? Fabric and Machine Liquidation ???

Max Rosenblum capnmax at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:49:07 UTC 2011

So the space was a professional garment business which the owner will empty
before I move in.  He won't be throwing anything away, but I said I knew
people who might be interested in buying machines and fabric. ;)  There are
hundreds of bolts of fabric of all different sorts, which he would sell for
¢.50-$2/yd if the whole bolt were being purchased.  He has hundreds of
machines, so you could probably negotiate him down but the landlord wants
market rate for those ≈$600.

I suggested off-list because I thought the logistics of setting up a 'class
trip' would be futile.  But if a bunch of people want to come check out the
stuff it probably makes sense to coordinate something.

I've got time during the day mostly.

Max