[Sewing] ??? Fabric and Machine Liquidation ???

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 23 22:07:28 UTC 2011

Max, what would be a good time for people to come check out what you've
got?  I suspect a weekend morning might be good... for me, this Sunday
morning would be ideal.

There are a bunch of ppl from SCoW, another sewing-related list I run,
who are also interested.  I'm cc-ing that list instead of finding them
all one-by-one (sorry everyone else who Isn't!)

Rachel M