[Sewing] ??? Fabric and Machine Liquidation ???

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:30:02 UTC 2011

Just want to point out that this email was not cc'd to max.
He did mention weekdays daytimes as being better for him.

What I am really curious about is WHERE this warehouse is.

If we are going to get on it I suspect the best thing to do would be to
identify as a group a few good times and then give them to max as an option.

mediumreality.com