[Sewing] ??? Fabric and Machine Liquidation ???

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Mar 22 16:08:08 UTC 2011

    I have a Honda Element, a squareback that has
cargo space for several sewing machines and bolts
of fabric. I'm willing to drive up to three other
people to the place (the more people, the less
cargo space).

    I'm available during the weekdays as follows:
* Tuesdays before 11:30 AM, after 6 PM
* Wednesdays before 5 PM
* Thursdays before 3:30 PM
* Fridays before 11:30 AM