[Sewing] Juki Overlock

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Oct 3 21:26:18 UTC 2011

Chris, thanks for doing all this!  You are correct that the left-side
threading isn't required for the 3-thread overlock configuration it's
currently in.  I don't know without looking at it why it's not stitching
though.  I'll try to come in and take a look tomorrow evening and see if
I can get it running properly again (a couple other ppl have mentioned
it's not working but I've been busy/lazy!)

If I can't, or if you need it sooner, there is a repair person listed on
the wiki (I forget what page, but searching for Sewing will find it
within a couple clicks) who will surely be able to fix it.  Last I heard
he charged $80/hr so if you aren't in a hurry it may be worth it for me
to give it a try first.

I don't know of any silicone lube lying around at NB, but I am sure it
can be purchased at Apparel City, 1330 Howard at about 11th.  They close
at like 5 so it's hard for me to get there in time.  I encourage anyone
else on this list to stop by if it is convenient and pick some up.

Cheers,
Rachel M