[Sewing] Serger not working?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:31:07 UTC 2012

I just used the industrial single needle for the first time in ages, it was
threaded all crazy style & the needle was in backwards. Its all right as
rain now.

I didn't get a chance to check out the serger but will try to make time
this week.

Meanwhile, I spoke with a gentleman who donated us a second domestic sewing
machine! He's unsure if it works or not but it would be cool if someone
could check it out n see what it needs.

R.

mediumreality.com