[Sewing] straight stitch machine report

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jan 11 18:58:33 UTC 2012

Knife?  On the straight stitch machine?

I would be happy to check this out but will not have time until late
next week so perhaps it's time to call in Jimmy (Johnny?) whose number
is on the wiki.  He's affiliated with Apparel City and makes house calls.

Preventatively, maybe it's worth putting PLEASE READ ON THE WIKI ABOUT
THIS MACHINE in big letters on it?  There used to be a sticker with an
nburl which maybe is not there any more?

(other other) Rachel