[Sewing] Update on the Serger (it's Silvana) 6-21-2012

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:40:18 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for doing this and providing the write up.

When I maintained the machine 10 months ago, I found people were using the wrong needle size in it.

Has anyone put silicone lubricant into the front reservoir? It hasn't had any for a year. I'm not talking about the sewing machine oil on the top cap. The fabric store next to noisebridge doesn't sell it, I checked.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone