[Sewing] fabrics and pillows

jim jim at well.com
Mon Mar 5 00:26:44 UTC 2012

    I've got a bunch of fabrics and pillows in the back
of my truck (along with a not-too-old sheepskin). Fabrics
are mainly sheets and bedcover stuff. Pillows include
one that's a turtle, a few with designs, some plain....
    If anyone says "yes" to this, I'll bring them to the
Noisebridge sewing bins. If a few people say "no", then
I won't bring them (but I'm willing to bring them to your
house if you want them and the NB sewing community doesn't.
If nobody says anything, I don't know what I'll do.
    But I'll surely get rid of them somehow by Tuesday
afternoon.