[Sewing] Serger

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:56:44 UTC 2012

Dear sewing list,

The serger blades have been missing for over a month. (I haven't checked in a few days, I'm assuming they are still missing.) Does anyone know who took that project on? I'd be happy to help accelerate that task but it looks like part of the machine that holds the blade is missing now.

Also I hot glued magnets to the needle threaders but it appears someone stole or threw out that improvement. Did any of you disapprove of it? Maybe we should tie everything down in the future?

The juki sewing machine feed dog/presser foot relationship  has been changed to an undesirable height. In response to that, I lowered the foot but I'm not convinced that I made the proper adjustment. The foot has a thumbscrew and that's the only part that I touched.

Finally, last I checked, we are low on sewing machine needles.

Chris