[Sewing] Missing needle clamp on the Juki

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:17:10 UTC 2013

Apparently not. There's a makeshift attempt on there now, but the needle
spins just spins around when resting in it.

I found this site today
http://www.corporatedepot.com/cgi-bin/cart/cart.pl?db=stuff.sewing-machine.dat&category=JUKI%20NEEDLE%20CLAMPnot
sure if any of these fit a Juki DDL 5550. I could try to stop by
Apparel City on Monday to see what they have.