[Sewing] Sewing machine available?

Green Molecule bluemolecule at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:32:57 UTC 2013

Hi:  I tried to use the home sewing machine.  I don't remember the brand.
We used a youtube instruction to ensure proper threading and bobbin
winding.  The machine just would not sew a stitch. :(  I even purchased
some sewing machine needles.

I have enough sewing training to know that if you thread the machine
improperly or mess up the tension the machine will require some level of
repair.  I know that the machines get fixed.

Do any machines work?

Trina