[Sewing] Sewing hacks for NB Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:37:15 UTC 2013

Steve,

  Yes!  That is awesome.  We'll have to construct some kind of simple, cool
sign along the lines of "Iron-On a Design to a T-shirt!" with examples of
your craftsmanship hanging around it for all to envy!  I'll set you up with
a sweet lil' spot by the sewing area.  Please take a moment to 'register'
yourself on the event wiki page here[1]; it is just a simple way of
committing to the event.  Fyi, demonstrations will start by 4pm and run til
you get bored (let's say 8pm).

We're still in need of someone to take the lead on showing other to
screenprint shirts.  If you can think of an interested party, please link
them back to this.

[1]
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art#Tables_and_Demonstrations_at_the_Fundraiser

Thanks,