[Sewing] Stripped needle arm on the Juki

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri May 10 22:33:29 UTC 2013

There is a tap & die set in the workshop.  Dunno if it's suitable for
retapping the hole at a larger thread size, or if the needle arm can be
easily removed for tapping.  I won't be able to attempt this myself for
at least a week but if nobody has a chance to try it, or something else,
I'll mess with it next weekend.

Rachel1.0