[Sewing] maker space

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri May 31 23:44:54 UTC 2013

Wow that sounds awesome!  I am totally interested in your art and
process.  I don't know if Noisebridge is a suitable space for you but
stop by and see, you are welcome there if you can make it work.  It is
fine to just show up, ring the bell, and come in.  If you can't find
space there (it is a bit crowded sometimes), or can't get your equipment
up there, let us know and we'll try to find you somewhere else.  I know
of many other possibilities, mostly in the East Bay though.

Either way, I personally would love to see your setup.  If you have a
chance, let me know sometime when you're working and are OK with
visitors and I will come by.

cheers,
Rachel1.0