[Sewing] can I come to the sewing night tonight please

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:24:35 UTC 2013

Hi Becca,

Please feel free to come by Noisebridge and use the sewing machines anytime.
We've got a Juki straight stitch but I'm not sure if it is working
perfectly or not at all.
Bicycle panniers sounds like a fun project!

I'm not sure if people still meet up for sewing related projects...
however people randomly show up
and work on their projects at various times.

Cheers,

David