[Sewing] can I come to the sewing night tonight please

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:06:23 UTC 2013

The Juki needs a thread guide. The improvised thread guide may work in a pinch. I don't know if the rest of the machine is working though.

Let me know what's wrong with it. If someone orders the parts, ill do the labor.

See the NB wiki Juki maintenance page for thread guide info.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone