[Sewing] incident report! artisan 618 needle bar replaced.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:24:19 UTC 2016

Hi Folks!

Wow what a response!  I just joined 'sewing discuss' to send this report.
:-D

The original machines in the sewing & textiles area are still running, and
in addition to the aforementioned Artisan, there is additional
infrastructure (like the worktable and parts storage areas by Hicksu)
available for a variety of projects.

The wiki page on sewing has more info that is not more than months out of
date.   https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/sewing

Also, a nota bene: I offered to capture the report so there's a
public/online record of a repair this machine type. Kyle noted that when he
searches for info on the original Juki straight stitch machine at
Noisebridge, the regular results with information are from this list's
archives!

regards,