[Sewing] EUNICE HERE! W/ REGRETS

eunice nelson iambic2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:58:15 UTC 2018

   -
   eunice nelson 1:01 AM
   June 19th/12:02 AM Dear Silver, This is in the hopes you see this@ the
   Soonest, as I am thoroughly dismayed by the event that took place,just a
   few hours ago and am still mulling it over.~~ At the time it took place.
   ~I~was viewing it, as a simple misunderstanding and , because I am [fairly]
   New to NB-[although I have been in and out of there @ least a dozen times
   in 2 years & have lived in The Mission-For over 40 years now.!]-that
   doesn't mean I had any sense tonight , as to how problems acre solved @ the
   Facility! I ~Wish~ I had remembered that I could write to you-during the
   unpleasantries ,as I'm ~Sure~ I would not have tried to discuss it further
   with you in public, as you had asked.The ~only~ reason , I foolishly
   pressed on, was to try and make you see-that, I did not want to go to sleep
   tonight , thinking I had somehow hurt your feelings ,or ruffled your
   feathers! It was purely unwitting on my part , as I am a cheerful person
   and not mean spirited-my only intention @ the time,was to try and smooth it
   over-as quickly as possible, because ~Life is too short to Harbor any ill
   will ,of any sort. When you dismissed my attempt to explain myself, It
   stymied my ability to be diplomatic and , I thought you would naturally see
   that, this is all I was trying to say-that you might give me a few moments
   to get back to the place that we had been in, for most of the evening,which
   was a pretty nice headspace. In hindsight-I can see that , NB-is a place
   that you go to work ~And~ relax and you are surrounded by people that you
   know, much longer& better than myself and that, not knowing me ~At~All~ May
   have made it appear that I was trying to push myself, into your circle of
   friends & acquaintances ,and that I might be ,unbeknownst to
   myself-appearing to be brusque. I simply thought -that ~Anyone~ around me
   would see my enthusiasm and translate it, as such and never ~Dreamed~ I was
   coming off pushy, when I asked you to reiterate a couple technicalities of
   the machine. Thank you, so Much-for saying -in front of the crowd that-you
   would certainly, approach the training again -in future, It was a delayed
   reaction ,on my part -I didn't fully understand , when you said you weren't
   going to help me further- I thought that you were meaning ~Ever~ and I was
   rather shocked to think that;Anything I had said or done,[Being a thinking
   and feeling Creature!]could be So Reprehensible , as to merit being put on
   your permanent Persona-Non-Grata List , when we had only just met this
   evening, for the first time! I came there , ~Specifically~tonight,to meet
   YOU, as I had been told by Byron-that ~You~ were the person to meet,
   because you knew everything about it and I was ~Very Much -looking forward
   to meeting you and very grateful for your help, ~Especially~ when I saw how
   beautifully you made those stitches . You~DiD~ give me some excellent
   pointers thus far and I'm sorry if you thought my enthusiasm was something
   other than any thing , than that! Before I left, I believe I made amends w/
   your pal that you were working with. I talked w/ her privately and she left
   me with the feeling that ,if I just Chill-everything would be alright-Which
   will be @ the Foremost of my mind, until we meet again. ~ Again, My Sincere
   Apologies~ Eunice Ruth Nelson
   -
      -