[Sewing] Eunice Here!

eunice nelson iambic2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:15:30 UTC 2018

Hello Again!
       For one reason or another,[which I can't
fathom!] I wanted to add another friend to Sewing project
Night-so far; I am bringing one friend and now ,I would
like to add another-but your Meet-ups page comes up blank on
face of my Lap-top! This is to say ;I plan on bringing TWO
friends -the night of June 4th-7 PM!! Hoping you See this, in Time!
                                Looking forward to Being There!
                                     Sincerely, Eunice R. Nelson