[nb-soc] social engineering agenda for today

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Dec 7 00:59:20 UTC 2011

Man, I suck at sending these out earlier. I need to engineer myself in some
way.

Anyway, last time:
we discussed what worked and what didn't with the shop wall building session
we had a great whiteboard discussion of what an issues-tracking software
might solve at Noisebridge

This week:
I'd like to zoom in on one of the whiteboard points, which is how to tie
NB's online and offline communities better together
Also during the week, I talked to Zephyr a bit about stuff he's been
hacking on, and we both agreed that it might be good for all these things
to work together with an RESTian API, so Noisebridge's physical stuff could
be better connected to the online world, and also people could hack on
different approaches simultaneously.
I thought we could end by speccing out an API for the door, and one of the
signs.

d.