[nb-soc] somewhat short notice physical meet invite -- 7PM-8PM Tuesday

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jul 19 05:57:40 UTC 2011

If there's anyone around tomorrow (Tuesday) before the meeting, at
7-8pm, let's have meeting of the social engineering group in the
space. Quick strawman agenda:

1. Going through last week's brainstorm ideas, and see where we are.
2. Any new observations -- what's working in the space, what's not.
3. What could we manage in the next week and the next month.
4. AOB -- I'd like to brainstorm a bit about metrics.

d.