[nb-soc] tonight, and what happens sept/oct

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:08:33 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> Tonight I think we're going to talk about how to get people to document
> what they're doing.
>
> I'm going to be out and about from next week until November 1st, so does
> somebody want to take over the meeting, or shall we go on hiatus for a bit?

I can't make it tonight, and that's unfortunate because some big changes are
happening at noisebridge, some changes based on tough choices and changes
based on good tech solutions that keep the noisebridge running smoothly.
I'll be around in the coming weeks and propose that we make an attempt to
meet online for those who can't attend in person.

Until then, a senseless proposal for nb-soc:
  You probably heard of Bitcoin, and you may have heard of Namecoin, a dns
system based on Bitcoin.
  But have you heard of Soda Coin?
  If you mine a soda coin, you get a free soda from the Noisebridge vending
machine.
  By the time Danny returns, we should have soda coin ready!

-rma