[nb-soc] viral doorcodes & tomorrow's meeting

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:17:25 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

I had dinner plans on Thursday at 19:00 in the east bay which I pushed
back later to accommodate the social engineering meeting, but now I
also have a talk at Stanford I'm obliged to attend from 16-17:30, so
it's just looking kind of brutal.

Is there any way people could meet on another day? I don't want to
lose momentum on this, but my schedule is looking ridiculous. I'll be
at NB on Sat for Policy Wonks, and I could come Sunday as well since
we'll all be in SF for the Little Brother production anyway. Friday is
also doable, but I'd prefer not to have to go to SF so many days in a
row if I can chunk it instead.

-Kelly