[nb-soc] social engineering moving to Thursdays, 6.30PM

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jan 3 23:04:47 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

The Noisebridge-infrastructure-hacking meeting, Social Engineers, has been
really fun but we often run over into Tuesday meeting time. I'm going to
move it to Thursdays from this week onward, at 6.30PM, as part of a
long-term colonisation of Thursdays and Fridays which are often much
quieter than the beginning of the week.

So, this Thursday, 6.30PM we'll be discussing and hacking on:

1) Reports on the wall of magnetism, and getting our multimedia machine,
horsey.noise, back in operation more
2) Getting the front touchpanel working
3) The mounting evidence of an emerging, self-organizing artificial
intelligence developing in the corners of our network, and how we might
best work with it.

I'll probably be around 7ish onwards tonight if anyone wants an impromptu
soceng hacking session, nonetheless.

d.