[nb-soc] Helpful wiki page

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 23:23:52 UTC 2012

So that everyone is full informed going forward, I was considering adding a wiki page listing all the people who have been confirmed to be compulsive liars. I wanted to get feedback on the following points:

Should each entry also include who has confirmed that the person listed is a compulsive liar? I realize that this may be unfair and subject the confirming authority for retaliation, so I am not sure on this part.

Should there be a minimum number of people confirming the status of each person listed? Or should we use consensus, where each person gets listed unless a member blocks it?

Are there any specific categories that this page should be listed under?

Let me know, as I will be working on this over the next couple days. After all, this is important enough that members and visitors need this information.

- Reverend Mik
This message has not been approved by the Marketing department, and as such is not considered valid for any official purpose. No focus groups have been held, no feasibility studies have been drafted, and the color of this message is not compliant with corporate standards.