[somalunch] n for next week?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jan 13 23:53:37 UTC 2010

Sure, Ferry Terminal next week; I will try to remember to bundle up.

I'd also like to find some places that are generally suitable but less
of a trek.  I think it takes most of us 10-15 minutes to get to or from
Westfield or Rincon, and the Ferry Terminal is farther.  There's a place
across market not too far, that has lunch options (forget its name);
there's a lot of stuff just on 2nd street and there is a kind of open
seating place unaffiliated with any restaurant in the lobby of a
building on the east corner of 2nd and Mission, you know, the one with
the trees inside it.