[somalunch] Next Tuesday lunch

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jan 28 18:21:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 07:53:31AM -0800, aestetix aestetix wrote:
> Is there a reason we can't keep it consistent at 1pm on Wednesday?

Obviously there's no way we can accomodate everyone, but I will pretty
much never be able to make wednesdays (until such time as my work
schedule changes, which is actually fairly likely, but I don't have an
ETA for that).

So I, at least, would like an alternating schedule -- wednesdays some
weeks, thursdays (or another day, tuesday perhaps?) other weeks.

-andy