[somalunch] today? tomorrow?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Jan 28 19:28:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:14:24AM -0800, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> Let's do Thursday, 12:30pm, at 2nd and Mission, and do our best to annex
> sufficient territory.  If it ends up being too crowded, we can adjust for
> next time.

A fallback plan, in case there is no seating:  We can walk 2 blocks south
along 2nd to the southeast corner of 2nd and Folsom, which has a bunch of
outside seating, pretty fountains, and green grass in the common area in
front of the building.  Give my cell phone a call if you can't find any
of us; my number is at <http://toren.net/phone.txt>.  (That file will be
removed after lunch; drop me a line privately if you don't have my number
and would like it for the future.)

-mct