[somalunch] lunch today?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Feb 3 19:53:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 10:52:11AM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> I suggest 12:30, Westfield lower mall thing, as that seems to have
> worked best for the most people in the past.  It is a little late to set
> this up, I know, but at any rate I will show up there in case anyone
> else can come.

I was going to suggest that we start meeting regularly on Thursdays at
1pm, based on the thread we had last week.  That seemed like a good time
for everyone who responded to the thread.

As it happens, though, I won't be able to make it tomorrow this week, but
I'm available today.  So, yes, I'd be happy to join you.  I'll be bringing
jbm with me, too.

Move to a more-permanent Thursday timeslot starting next week?

-mct