[somalunch] Thursday, April 29th, 1pm

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Apr 29 18:38:44 UTC 2010

if you like sandwiches there's the Toaster Oven a half block away
towards Howard, or Sammy's Deli, a half block past Mission towards
Market, just under Instructables.  Both do adequate if not stellar
sandwiches.

Also there's a Lee's up on Market just around the corner off 2nd, and a
bunch of shit on New Montgomery in those 2 blocks.

I'll be there with a Sammy's-wich because it is impossibly convenient
for me.