[somalunch] Thursday, June 3rd, 1pm -- rooftop terrace!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 01:12:04 UTC 2010

How did this work out for you all?  Was it hard to find/get to?  What was
the feel like when you got there?  Was it loud or easy to have a
conversation?  Do you think you'll be back?

I'm curious.  It sounds like such a nice place to meet people to talk...

Christie
_______
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche