[somalunch] Thursday, August 19th, 1pm: Sun terrace at 100 1st Street

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Aug 19 07:36:17 UTC 2010

Let's try something a little different this time, and pick a new POPOS
(privately-owned public open space) to meet at.  According to one of the
POPOS websites (http://www.rebargroup.org/projects/commonspace/100first/),
100 1st St features a sun terrace, which I think I may have stumbled upon
before while randomly walking around the city.

When:
    Thursday, August 19th, 1pm.

Where:
    100 1st St

The usual note about food:
    There's no food for sale there, so you'll need to bring something with
    you, or get take out from one of the numerous places within a ~2 block
    radius.  See <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/SOMA_Lunch> for a list
    of take out places that have been suggested in the past, and feel free
    to add others you find to that list.

The usual note about finding us:
    If you have trouble finding it, give me a call, or drop me an SMS.  My
    number is at <http://toren.net/phone.txt>.  (That file will be removed
    after lunch, but anyone is welcome to drop me a private email if they
    don't have my number and would like it for the future.)

-mct