[somalunch] Lunch this week?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Jan 5 04:09:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 05:19:21PM -0800, Alex Paul wrote:
> Thursday works for me...I'm new to this list, is there a regular meeting place?

Hi Alex, welcome to the list.

Okay, let's do Thursday at 12:30pm.

There's a list of the places we've met most often at
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/SOMA_Lunch>.  In addition to the ones
listed there, we've also met a few times at the open space at 55 2nd St,
and once at the rooftop open space at 343 Sansome.  We haven't been
meeting all that frequently recently, so there's no real "regular" place,
although in the most recent past it's been the Westfield Food Court.

Anyone have anywhere they'd like to try or go back to, or should we do
Westfield again?

-mct