[somalunch] lunch this Thursday

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Jun 20 01:24:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:19:18AM -0700, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> eek, yes, that sucks.  I'm still heading down today, but let's do
> next week, too. :-)

Want to try for Thursday again this week, 12:30pm?

I walked through YBP yesterday evening, but the grassy area was
covered in dried dog poop.  ick.  Let's do YBP again, but this time
meet at the concrete tables on the upper level, with the chessboards
embedded in them.  I'll even bring chess pieces. :)  They're near the
top of the steps with the statue of the creepy business man who wants
to enthusiastically shake your hand -- and near Samovar Tea Lounge.

Google map (look for the Green Arrow, *not* the Red Balloon):

	http://goo.gl/maps/xV99

-mct