[somalunch] Friday, August 31st, 12:30pm -- Chess Tables at Yerba Buena Park

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Fri Aug 31 12:54:28 UTC 2012

somalunch, Burning Man Edition :-)  Celebrate eating lunch outside, in the
park, surrounded by green, with a complete lack of playa dietary supplement
contaminating your meal!

Let's meet at the chess tables at Yerba Buena Park, around 12:30pm.  The
concrete tables with the chessboards embedded in them are on the upper
level, at the top of the steps with the sculpture of the creepy business
man who wants to shake your hand.  If you have trouble finding it, walk
towards Samovar Tea Lounge.  Here's a Google Map link (look for the green
arrow, *not* the red balloon): http://goo.gl/maps/xV99

If you're not sure where I mean, or can't find it, my phone number is at
<http://toren.net/phone.txt>.  (That file will be removed after lunch, but
you're welcome to drop me an email if you'd like my number for the future.)

-mct