[somalunch] Thursday, October 4th, 12:30pm -- Chess Tables at Yerba Buena (was: Fooooooooooooooood?)

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Oct 3 20:04:23 UTC 2012

On 10/3/12 11:33 AM, Ben Kochie wrote:
> I'm hungry!

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 11:52:01AM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> I thought we were convening tomorrow?

Yes, we are. :-)

Calling it for the chess tables at Yerba Buena Park, at 12:30pm.  The
little blurb about the location I've been cutting-and-pasting from
previous emails:

    The concrete tables with the chessboards embedded in them are on the
    upper level, at the top of the steps with the sculpture of the creepy
    businessman who wants to shake your hand.  If you have trouble finding
    it, walk towards Samovar Tea Lounge.  Here's a Google Map link (look
    for the green arrow, *not* the red balloon): http://goo.gl/maps/xV99

(How well do people feel this location has been working, by the way?  Are
there other places we should try in the future?)

-mct