[somalunch] Thursday, October 17th, 12:30pm

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Mon Oct 14 20:25:38 UTC 2013

Calling another lunch for Thursday, October 17th, 12:30pm.

I noticed there are stone chess tables that are *indistinguishable*, and
yet in a *completely different place* in Yerba Buena Park than where we've
previously met!  I feel we've been discriminating amongst their brethren.
Also, they're closer to trees, and have more shade. :)  They're next to the
Center for the Arts building, along the walkway at the north end of the
park; 37.785364, -122.402431.  Google Maps: <http://goo.gl/maps/xtXhi>.
(If you're using the old Google Maps, look for the green arrow, *not* the
red balloon.  The new Google Maps doesn't seem to have this problem.)

See you there!

-mct