[Space] balloons!

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 17:16:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Mikolaj Habryn <dichro at rcpt.to> wrote:

> A damn heavy box has just arrived, containing what I presume to be the
> two 8' balloons I ordered. I'll bring them to Noisebridge this evening
> and secure some shelf space for us  - not that we can do anything
> useful with them just yet, but maybe it's time to look into acquiring
> a cylinder of helium.

There's a gas tank market 'Helium' in the Noisebridge shop along the East
wall.  I don't know how full it is, but I think that Andy was using it for
UAV projects, therefore he may know more info about it such as where the
regulator is.

Airgas SF  (there's one in Berkeley, check www.airgas.com for other
locations)
1495 Illinois Street, SF CA 94107
415-648-9353
'Branch location and Fill plant'

Any other supply stores to know about?
Scales, guages... rangefinder, payload supplies, ballast and ropes...

-miloh

Also, for light reading (really!):