[Space] Spacebridge wiki

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Dec 22 19:39:56 UTC 2009

This is neat! On the wiki organizational side, I suspect we're going
to wind up with nested subprojects in short order -

balloons
  payload
    kinetic
      rocket launch
      centripetal launch
      railgun launch (NTS: add The Moon is a Harsh Mistress to reading list)
    electronic
      PTZ camera
      telescope
      HF radio
  operations
    buoyancy control
    hydrogen fill
    UAV return

and so on. Is there an easy way to have a separate page for each
project that we spend time thinking about or working on and have them
magically show up as a hierarchy in the top-level page without
manually keeping it up to date? (Ideally with a visual signal to
differentiate project status?)

m.