[Space] Spacebridge wiki

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 18:56:30 UTC 2009

Thanks Ariel!

I just added a bunch of links to websites and photos of interest.

Sam
--------
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org