[Space] Meeting notes from 03.30

Albert Alexander albert.alexander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:03:42 UTC 2010

I strongly endorse having a weigh-in two weeks prior to launch. No changes
in mass after that. That'll give us time to actually assemble and test the
bus.

I did a top-down checklist on the Bravo launch page, but we need software
test procedures to be added.

I think thermal control is a must for next launch. I thought it was silly to
launch this time without fixing last launch's failure point. I'll parse
Alpha's temperature data this week to get a starting point.

Also I am totally serious about sending a small animal up on Delta launch
(not Charlie. Is the next launch Charlie? Or is it just the "real" Bravo?).