[Space] Meeting notes from 03.30

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:51:19 UTC 2010

Two weeks is a HUGE amount of time considering we launch every month.
 Having a list of things that *might* be on board by that time, and their
likely weights (sans possible cables...) might not be a bad idea, though.

That was the *beta* launch page. We're doing greek letters. So the next will
be gamma then delta.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/