[Space] Yuris night: Who is working?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 20:38:18 UTC 2010

Hello spacebridge:
I need to know who is working on getting things done for yuri's night. Here
are the main tasks that need to be done:
-print photos from spacebridge (or, at the very very least, wrangle a
display and computer to run a slideshow during the event)
-create a payload for the balloon (this is a few things, so I'll subdivide
them)
    - camera/video to stream down to base (or cable, if it can be done,
weight-wise)
    - create reliable network for the above
    - create a way to hang NB sign
-helpers for set up
   -drive down with supplies and set up thursday/friday
   - teardown sunday
-projects for the boof?

Please let me know who's working on what ASAP! Or, volunteer for new things?
[insert troop rallying speach]
Meredith
--
doing stuff and making things