[Space] Yuris night: Who is working?

ted scharff ted.scharff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:43:49 UTC 2010

Hey guys!

One of the things I learned at wherecamp this weekend is that if you're not
going for lift or altitude records, reguglar old trash bags make darn good
balloon envelopes.

- Tedward

sent from my jeejah.

On Apr 4, 2010 12:26 PM, "meredith scheff" <satiredun at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, all!
Chris- thanks for taking charge on the video! I'm stoked.
christie- thanks for letting me know how much time it takes for the balloon
to come down. If you check the email i sent previously to space lists, It's
a spreadsheet that shows load in/out times. I'd also like to minimize days
travelled to moffett.
brian: thanks for lending those supplies!

Everyone- can we meet on wed. or thursday night to make sure we have
everything in one place? that way when load out comes it'll be much
smoother.
meredith

--

doing stuff and making things