[Space] This is NASA

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:04:18 UTC 2010

I've sent it before, but please take time to read this. It's from NASA with
all the info about load in/out and what they provide.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tQ9JEvx8U8xc-8Wpk-qdT1w&output=html

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us> wrote:

> On 03/31/2010 10:23 AM, Christie Dudley wrote:
> > Oooh, Toorcamp hardhats.  Brilliant!
> >
> > Do they have Noisebridge stickers on them?
>
> Some of 'em, not all of 'em.
>
> ~leif

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki