[Space] Yuri's night booth schedule/tickets

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:22:08 UTC 2010

Hi everyone-
I've created an editable google doc for you all to sign up for shifts at the
table/set up. There are also columns for who is driving and what you are
bringing.
This is also to help me figure out who needs tickets- Yuri's is being very
stingy with them, and the amount you are able to commit to actually be at
the table is a factor as well as what you've contributed. It's a long two
days.
If you sign up for a shift please be serious about being there for those
hours. It's not set in stone- sometimes people will want to be at the booth
past their shift-  but we all want to be able to see whats there and have
fun.
Ill ask Yuris to provide more tickets, but there's no promise.
Also, add your name to the roster if you're not on it- even if you don't
want or need a ticket, More help is awesome!
Meredith
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnVAAEPFgA4edGJ1OXZFaGltNmJOYTdWck1tb1ZMc3c&hl=en

--
doing stuff and making things