[Space] The APRS config

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 00:49:47 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if there would be much call for running the radio gear since it
will be stationary and probably unable to "see" the gpssats inside the
hanger. I wouldn't mind using my call sign while I'm around. And I wouldn't
mind using my radio as an example for tracking(I've got my rig x-mitting
aprs most of the time).